Chosen Curtains Terms and Conditions
- Initial consultations will be free of charge and will be held under a no-obligation basis.
- By issuing a quotation we agree to provide the services detailed in it and any items specified in it at the costs shown, with care and skill to our usual high standards.
- By accepting our quotation you are agreeing to the terms that follow and the prices quoted.
- Quotations are valid for sixty days.
- We will take detailed measurements to enable us to produce your quotation and order/manufacture the items. Please ensure that we have unobstructed access to the areas both for measuring and when fitting.
- If the Client provides the required measurements, then all items subsequently made will be done so in accordance with them. Chosen Curtains Ltd can take no responsibility for any mistakes arising from inaccurate measuring by the Client. Such errors may be rectified, but will thus be at an additional cost to the customer.
- Any changes to the specifications detailed must be agreed in writing and accordingly charges may be either reduced or increased. You will be advised in advance of any such variation in charges.
- Chosen Curtains Ltd cannot be held responsible for any materials going out of stock between quotation acceptance and materials purchase. Any monies received with respect to such an order will be refunded.
- Whilst we will endeavour to adhere to any agreed completion dates, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by circumstances that are out of our control.
- If you change your mind after we have ordered your fabric there will be a restocking fee of 20% plus return carriage. This is levied by our suppliers and will be passed on to you.
- If you are supplying your own fabric it is your responsibility to check for flaws before delivering it to us. If you wish us to check the fabric for you there will be a small charge and, if flaws, are found, it is your responsibility to collect the fabric and resolve the issue with the supplier.
- We cannot be held responsible for fabric fading caused by sunlight or for shrinkage to curtains, blinds or soft furnishings that have been steamed, dry-cleaned or exposed to varying humidity.
- Our fitting charges include delivery, installation, hanging and dressing, if required.
- If you choose to install your own tracks, poles, etc or have them installed by your own contractor we would need to check measurements after installation and we cannot take any responsibility for any failure, faults or other problems that arise out of that installation.
- In the unlikely event of a problem with an order, whether our fault or yours, it must be brought to our attention within 30 days of delivery of that order and wherever possible we will rectify it. Thereafter charges may be made for any corrections agreed necessary where we are not at fault. We will not be responsible for any costs involved if you have another contractor make alterations or changes to goods we have made without our agreement.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% will be required before we start work on the order, the remainder to be paid before or at the time of delivery or collection.
- We accept payment in cash, by cheque or credit card or internet bank transfer HSBC Code 401759 a/c 30004421 (to be transferred on the day).
- When we are ordering products made to your specific measurements from third party suppliers we may request full payment when you place the order.
- We request that you, whether the end client or an instructing interior designer, are on site when we deliver and install your goods to approve the finished project at that time.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Mike & Annette Hutton